6/24/11

Hello There Stranger


Mae-Ann: Helllooo everyone. Introductions are so effing awkward! So we’re just not gonna do it. Kthanksbye.

___


Mae-Ann: Ok we’re just kidding. Our editor says we have to write something substantial. The truth is, we’re thinking way too much.

Cara: I’m nervous… I’ve never written a blog before. 

Mae-Ann: That right there, is our first lie ladies and gentlemen. Cara (the hipster one) has actually written a blog before. And here it is: http://icantwhistle.wordpress.com read it and weep!

Cara: Anyway, on to business.

Nicole: We all have different interests… but one thing we have in common is surfing!

Cara: Are we really gonna marry surfing? I’m not committed.

Nicole: That’s why we have other tabs Cara! See those tabs on top?

Mae-Ann: GAHHH! This whole thing is getting out of hand! WHAT’S THE POINT OF THIS WHOLE THING?!?!

Cara: Hello, can I just gaze into your eyes lovingly? And make you awkward? I’ll just keep staring…

Mae-Ann: See how distracted everyone’s getting?? Will this ever end?

Cara: Nicole’s just gonna delete all the crap we say.

Mae-Ann: I don't think so. I think she trusts us.



Well hello fellow bloggers! As you can see, we are pretty disoriented right now hopefully we can get our act together. Until then peace! Send us some love.


<3,
Cara Mae Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment